Best price Samsung HT-F5500 5.1 3D Smart Blu-ray Home Theatre System with Wi-Fi Ready (New for 2013) Special Offer
Best price Samsung HT-F5500 5.1 3D Smart Blu-ray Home Theatre System with Wi-Fi Ready (New for 2013)
Cash is many suggested to do with Samsung HT-F5500 5.1 3D Smart Blu-ray Home Theatre System with Wi-Fi Ready (New for 2013).
- Samsung HT-F5500 5.1 3D Smart Blu-ray Home Theatre System with Wi-Fi Ready (New for 2013) is consummate or even an outstanding inventory .
- Presuming The client interested for pick up a bit of a Samsung HT-F5500 5.1 3D Smart Blu-ray Home Theatre System with Wi-Fi Ready (New for 2013) on the time deals , The purchaser can easily pattern to determine upwards of peak of object items , specification and description .
- Learn exactly the revaluation in the event allow the purchaser to apprise of a typical Samsung HT-F5500 5.1 3D Smart Blu-ray Home Theatre System with Wi-Fi Ready (New for 2013) down sides or pros .
- You surely could endeavor to get alike hooey and in some places it helps in choosing buy .
- You might try out to discover or control reports .
- Obtain information of livery particular , cause any poppycock is diverging offer so they condition.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1157 in Home Theater
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: HT-F5500/XU
- Released on: 2013-03-25
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 13149.58" h x
21299.17" w x
Samsung HTF5500 Home theater system 51 channel HTF5500UX TV Audio Blu Ray Players
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
9 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
Great Sound, Terrible Lag.
By Garry Hughes
Overall I am satisfied with this system in the sense that I haven't decided to return it, but it has some flaws that made it a close decision.It looks quite good. It has a glossy finish and the speakers aren't too large at all. Even the bass speaker looks quite nice sitting at the side of the TV stand.I have this connected to my Samsung TV via HDMI lead to send the video from the unit to the TV, and I have a digital audio cable running from the TV to the theatre system to deal with the audio. The sound is pretty good, and certainly miles better than my TV sound on its own. I have found that I'm tweaking the volume a lot as I change channels because different channels have different audio levels, and this difference can be really noticeable. There is a facility to auto adjust the volume to solve this, but it doesn't work.The best sound I have experienced with this is via blu ray, it is stunning. Unfortunately the stunning sound is ruined by the terrible lag between video and audio. The sound is being generated immediately by the system, but the video is taking a split second to be generated by the TV and this is what causes the lag, and its bad. There is a facility to delay the audio and you really need to tweak it to get any kind of watchable movie.The lag is really highlighted when you try to use any of the video apps like Netflix. The audio is generated almost a second before the video, and it is unwatchable like this. The settings for audio lag for the blu ray don't suit the Netflix app, so you need a different setting to solve this. In the end I have given up and am using my PS3 for video streaming from Netflix. I also need to use the PS3 for Blu Ray and any media files like avi or mp4.Basically, all the audio needs to be handled by the TV or you will experience this lag. This means that this theatre system is useless as a Blu Ray player, or a media player. If you use this system to send any kind of video to the TV, you will experience this lag.The Bluetooth facility is really handy and great for streaming music from iPad or any other mobile device.I've given this 3 stars because the sound can be terrific and the unit itself is very stylish looking. However, there is a lot of technology built in to this device that would be great to use, but you can't, because of the lag between audio and video.I've come very close to returning this to Amazon, and I might still do so if I experience any other issues with it.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
What happened to Wi-Fi?
By Juliusz Zajda
Just a note to a potential buyer - this model (HT-F5500) does not have built-in Wi-Fi, which I found annoying as the equivalent last year model (HT-E5500) had it. Why Samsung removed that? To get more money for a Samsung-specific Wi-Fi dongle? Additionally, according to the spec, they removed "Wi-Fi Direct" too. The price remained roughly the same and for that reason, this product smells like a scam.